Monday, 2 July 2012

5 Fun Hair Styles for Summer!



1. Messy Bun with a Quiff/Poof




This is probably one of my most used hairstyles. It is very easy to do. All I do is, put my hair in a ponytail, then I rap my hair around in a circle and tie it together with another hair bobble. I finally take my overgrown fringe/bangs and fold it back and push it forward then pin it down with three or more kirbies/bobby pins.


2. Messy Bun with Twisted back Fringe 




Number two is an even easier hairstyle. All you have to do is repeat the first two instructions on the first hairstyle and then take a chunk of your hair (I use my overgrown fringe) and twist it to the side and pin it with two or three bobby pins.


3. Simple Braid




All I did for this one is I separated my hair into three parts, braided it in a simple braid and tied it with a hair bobble.



4. Braid Bun




For this hairstyle, I did the simple braid and then i rapped it around itself like the messy bun and pinned it with two or three hair grips.



5. Side Braid



Finally I did the side braid because it is easy and it gets all of your hair out of your face. I personally would wear a hairband with this just to keep back any extra hair that comes away.



I hope you enjoy :)

Ellie <3





1 comment:

  1. Great post Ellie<3 Love hairstyle 1, 2 and 5!<3

    ReplyDelete