Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Favourite Lush Products!


The other day I went to lush and I realised I had a voucher. I was really excited and almost jumped for joy. I was having a look around when I came across the Big shampoo. I have seen reviews about this shampoo about people saying that it dries out your hair but I have also heard good reviews on it saying that it makes it volumised. I took a chance and bought it. I tried it out that night and slept with my hair still wet and in the morning it was definately more volumised. I recommended it to my friend and she said that she would try it out the next time. I have been using it a lot and I have become very fond of it. It is a salt shampoo which gives you're scalp a good exfoliation. Big shampoo has a nice scent which is a bonus. I have had complements on my hair saying that it looks different and more volumised.

I have also tried the aquamarina face cleanser which makes my face very soft. I don't particularly like the smell but it makes my face look and feel good. You get a lot of uses out of it because you only need to take a tiny pinch of it at one time. I found this product when I was on holiday and I went into lush and got stopped by an assistant who was very nice and gave me tips and let me try out anything, which was fun. He brought me over to the cleansers and asked me some questions about me skin type and things and picked out the one that he thought would suit my skin the best.

I would have to say that the lip scrubs are my favourite lush products so far because I think that they work really well at getting any dry skin off my lips and they make my lips taste and feel nice. I have the mint one that smells and tastes of after eights and I have the bubblegum that tastes and smells of strawberry bubblegum. Mmmm :).


That is all for my favourite lush products.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Ellie :)

3 comments:

  1. Great post Ellie, really want to try the Big Shampoo! I also have the Bubblegum lip scrub but I love the smell of the Mint Julips and Sweet Lips!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lush and i love this post lol. i've wanted to try the aquamarina cleanser but now that you said it smells weird..i'm scared to try it out now haha.

    anansays.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell weird but it does a great job :)

      Delete