Thursday, 12 July 2012

Review: Graze Box ❤

Hello today I will be doing a review on the graze box. I got my first graze box on the 27th of June. I was really excited and I opened it to find four tasty snacks. The first snack was black pepper pistachios. I like pistachios and when I tried them I fell in love. They were so tangy and delicious that I had to eat them all. The second snack was my thai which was a sweet and sour dip with rice bite. I wasn't to sure about these but I tried them and I have to say they weren't my cup of tea. The third snack was vanilla seeds. I'm not a fan of seeds but when I tried them I was pleasantly surprised. The fourth and final snack was cherry tomato, basil and pesto focaccia. Oh my goodness. This was by far my favourite snack out of all of them. The bread was so fresh and it tasted so good.



I hope you enjoyed reading my review on the graze box.



Feel free to comment and follow if you like ❤



Ellie :)

5 comments:

  1. looks tasty! :D

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered what my thai was ever since they mentioned it on Friends. The foccacia sounds nice:)

    Lauren

    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved my graze box! I got a slightly different one, but the foccacia bread sounds yuummy!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bread is amazing! Please subscribe ❤

      Delete