Saturday, 7 July 2012

Would You Rather - Beauty Edition !


I got this idea from http://emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/ when she did it on her blog.I thought it would be fun so here it goes.

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I would lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows because I could live without them but I could not live without my mascara and lipgloss.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would chop off all my hair because if it grew back I could decide what length I wanted it whereas if I could never cut it again, I would be an old lady with really long hair :O

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I would choose coral because it is less obvious.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I would choose makeup because I will grow out of the clothes and that would be a waste of the money.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

I would apply eyeliner as lipstick because you can get colours of eyeliners that I would wear on my lips but I couldn't imagine applying lipstick on my eye :P Imagine applying it on your waterline :O

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

I would choose to only shop at sephora because you can buy from more than one brand.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

I would rather only using one eyeshadow colour for the rest of my life because I don't always like to wear eyeshadow but I love wearing lipbalm and lipgloss.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

I would easily wear winter clothes in the summer because my summer isn't very hot.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails! :D

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I would give up my favourite eye product :)

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

I wear my hair in a messy bun everyday anyway :)

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never use lipgloss. I love painting my nails! :O

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

I would shave them off because I could pencil them in until they grow back in again.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I would rather live without nailpolish because I can't live without me concealer.


I hope you enjoyed this would you rather. Comment what your answers would be <3

Ellie :)

1 comment:

  1. great read ellie!<3 hope to see more tags<3

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete