Monday, 6 August 2012

Yummy Lush Cocktail!❤

Hello Everyone! ❤
Today I am going to show you how to make a yummy lush cocktail. I started off by crumbling in a whole candy mountain under the running water. I then placed half of my blackberry bath bomb and watched it bubble away. Then I plopped in my mmmelting marshmallow moment and let that melt away in the hot water. By this time my bath was very bubbly and a lovely lilac colour. When I was in the bath I used my snow fairy shower gel that smells like the rock star soap. When I got out of the bath I put the volcano foot mask on my feet and rapped them in cling film and left them for 10-30 minutes. Finally I washed off the mask and applied the charity pot body cream.


I hope you enjoyed my bath cocktail. Comment down below if you have any ideas for a bath cocktail like I type of theme or colour.
Tell me how you found this one ❤
Have you tried any other bath cocktails? ❤

Ellie x

6 comments:

  1. This looks so good I bet it smelt amazing! I also love the picture of your feet wrapped in cling film! would love to see another one! Maybe when christmas comes around you could do a christmas one that would be great! I love lush's christmas products<3 Can't wait to read another one and I'm also really looking forward to your Lush Collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It did! Haha x That's sounds great I will see what I can come up with x Me too! ❤

      Delete
  2. Hello! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award please hop over to my blog for the rules<3

    http://emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I loveeeee Lush!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Please subscribe and you can read a lot more x

      Delete
  4. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, check out my blog for the rules! :) x x x

    http://sequin-kisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete