Sunday, 2 September 2012

July and August Empties!❤

Hello!
Today I am going to be doing a post on my July and August empties. If you don't know what an empties post is (you probably do) but it is when you collect up all the things you have used up and when you have a good amount of things you review them in a post.

To start off my empties I have three perfumes. The first one is "so kiss me". I thought this perfume was a lovely summery scent. It smells sweet and sugary. I have already repurchased it. The next one is "Just Pink" by Next. This one is less sweet than "so kiss me" but it still has a little sweetness to it. I think this perfume is a bit more grown up. I don't think I will be repurchasing this. The last perfume is "nina" by Nina Ricci. This perfume is one of my favourites. It smells like red apple and it a nice smell all year round. I have repurchased this already.

Next I have two deodorants. They are both by "Mitchem". The first one is Mitchem 48 hour strength and protect. To be honest I didn't think it did anything. I sprayed it on in the morning but then I had to re-apply it again during the day. I don't think it is very long lasting. I would not repurchase this product. The next deodorant is the Mitchem Powergel. Now I think this Mitchem product is very good. It is the exact opposite to the spray. This product is long lasting and I would repurchase this but I got it in America and I don't know if you can get it where I live.

Next I have three Clean Start products that came in a mini kit. I did a review on these products earlier so if you want to read it you can search in my search bar.
⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅

Next I have two hair products. The first one is "hair supply" by Soap and Glory. I love this product. It nourishes my hair and makes it super soft. I have normal to oily hair and it worked very well. I went and bought the full size. I then have "Big" shampoo by Lush. I am a total "lushie" as you can tell if you have been reading my blog for a while and I thought this product gave a lot of volume to my hair. If you feel that your hair needs some oomf then I think you should by Big. It is a salt salt shampoo so it also gives your scalp a good exfoliation.

Last but certainly not least, I have my "Blue Chiffon Pocket Back" by Bath and Body Works. You know when you feel like your hand just aren't clean like if you have been handling money or just before doing your makeup well pocket backs are great. There are tones of different flavours to chose from. I think they are great and very handy.

I hope you liked this post. Feel free to leave a comment if you have tried any of these or you want a full review on anything. It doesn't have to be anything on here. Have a wonderful day! ❤

Ellie ❤

6 comments:

  1. great post!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing your posts! really enjoyed reading this<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic issues altogether, you just won a logo new reader. What might you suggest about your put up that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) what's a logo new reader? What post? :) please subscribe! :)

      Delete
  4. What a great blog! I am now following!

    http://myfavoritethingskellyann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete