Monday, 8 October 2012

A Little Haul ❤

A few weeks ago I went to a Benefit party. I had seen a lot of reviews on the "How to Look The Best at Everything" makeup set. So I decided why not and I got it :). On that same night I won the full sized "looking to rock Rita" perfume. I am not a fan of the smell. It is quite musky but I love the box and the bottle. I also went to a Body Shop party and I got two things in the tea tree range. I got the toner and the night spot cream. Finally I took a trip to Lush and bought the "Bubblebeard bubble wand" from the new Christmas range and "Seanik" shampoo bar which is like a solid version of "Big".

Sorry this was very short but I am off to the shops soon so be looking forward to some more posts. Feel free to comment and subscribe if you like ❤

See you next time....

Ellie ❤

6 comments:

  1. great haul, check out my haul!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! I would love to see a review on the benefit how to look the best at everything and the body shop skincare products<3

    emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx they will be coming soon xx

      Delete
  3. The 'How to look the best' kit is going on my birthday list, it looks great. I've used the porefessional but would love to see a review of any of the rest/all of the kit.

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good!! That will be coming soon :)

      Delete