Friday, 5 October 2012

My Wreck This Journal!!

Helllooo!!!❤

Today I am going to be chatting to you guys about my Wreck This Journal! If you don't know what one is, it is a journal that you buy and on every page it gives you a different instruction for wrecking the journal. I know it sounds horrible but it is "such fun".
I got my one while I was in America on holiday in May. I got mine for about $13 which I thought was very reasonable because I still have tons to do. Do you have a wreck this journal? Below I will leave a few pictures of my journal and the things I do to it. The first picture is a picture of me taking the journal for a walk and dragging it which is another instruction, the second one is a page which tells you to poke holes in it so i drew balloons to make it look like you are popping them, the third one is melted crayons, the fourth one is a page filled with circles, the fifth picture is the cover after I had only added a few little scratch and sniff stickers but the sixth picture is what it looks like know after I covered it with magazine clippings ( one of the instructions is "doodle over the cover" and I did :)) and lastly the seventh picture is a collection of fruit stickers. Maybe you will get inspired to buy one or maybe it will give you some ideas for your own. Feel free to comment below and subscribe! It makes me feel happy!❤
What's your favourite page?❤

2 comments:

  1. I think I may have screamed when I saw you posted a new post! I really want a wreck this journal now haha!<3 It really looks like it helps the time pass, I thought I would tell you I think Lush has come out with there christmas stuff now!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll just have to wait for Christmas xx I am sooooo excited for the new Christmas range!! Xxxx

      Delete